Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Family Inca Trail Teen Adventure FPT
Family Inca Trail Adventure
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- The Inca Trail - Four-day trek through stunning scenery visiting Inca ruins en route to arrive at the mountain citadel of Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu - One of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Rafting and mountain biking - Enjoy an exhilarating downhill bike ride in the Sacred Valley and optional whitewater rafting
- Misminay - Trek to Misminay, home to our Inca Trail porters and spend the night in a village house
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
1Join tour Lima
2Fly to Cusco with tour of the city
3Visit the temple-citadel Sacsayhuaman
4Visit the indigenous market in Cusco and a llama farm
5Drive from Cusco to Misminay via Chincheros
6Bike to Moray and Maras, on to Ollantaytambo
7In the Sacred Valley; free for optional activities including rafting
8Start the Inca Trail trek with overnight camping in Llaqtapata (2700m).
9Trek to Llulluchapampa (3800m) with stunning views of the snowy peaks
10Trek over the Warmiwanusca (Dead Woman) Pass (4200m), to our third camp at 3600m
11Travel through the Inti Punku - the Gate of the Sun to discover Machu Picchu
12Optional climb the Huayna Picchu to look down on Machu Picchu before returning to Cusco by train and bus
13Day in Cusco for souvenir buying
14Fly to Lima, tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Inca Trail Teen Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Train, Flight
Accommodation8 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Village House
3 nights Simple Camping
1 night Simple Guesthouse