This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Taj, Tigers & Palaces FMG
India Family Adventure Tour
- Ranthambore National Park - Take two game drives in search of tigers, monkeys and sloth bears
- Agra - Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Bharatpur National Park - Spot birdlife from a cycle rickshaw
- Pachewar - Ride a bullock cart through a typical rural village
- Jaipur - Explore the Amber Fort and use the Obsevatory's giant sun dial to check the time
- Pushkar - Ride camels and climb up to Savitri Temple for sunset
- Delhi - Explore the wide streets of New Delhi and the winding market lanes of Old Delhi
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
2Old Delhi sightseeing; visit Agra Fort
3Taj Mahal tour, onto Keoladeo Ghana National Park and train to Ranthambore
4In Ranthambore: game drives
5Optional game drive before driving to Pachewar
6Drive to Pushkar with opportunity to climb up to Savitri temple
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Taj, Tigers & Palaces tour available at present.
Please select a date: