Find a trip
Family Taj, Tigers and Palaces FMG
India Family Adventure Tour
SUMMER ITINERARY - During the summer months Ranthambore National Park is closed so there is no option to take a jeep safari in search of tigers. Instead we spend time in Karauli, staying in an old Maharajah's house and taking a camel cart ride to explore the former Royal Palace.
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Ranthambore National Park - Take two game drives in search of tigers, monkeys and sloth bears (park closed in the summer months, visit an old Maharajah's house instead)
- Agra - Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Bharatpur National Park - Spot birdlife from a cycle rickshaw
- Pachewar - Discovering a typical rural village
- Jaipur - Explore the Amber Fort and use the Observatory's giant sun dial to check the time
- Pushkar - Ride camels and climb up to Savitri Temple for sunset
- Delhi - Explore the wide streets of New Delhi and the winding market lanes of Old Delhi
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
2Old Delhi sightseeing; drive to Agra and visit the Fort
3Taj Mahal tour, onto Keoladeo Ghana National Park and train to Ranthambore
4Game drives in Ranthambore National Park
5Optional game drive before driving to Pachewar
6Drive to Pushkar with opportunity to climb up to Savitri temple
7Camel trek; drive to Jaipur
8In Jaipur visiting Amber Palace and Fortress
9Train to Delhi
10Tour ends Delhi
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Taj, Tigers and Palaces trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Transport4WD, Rickshaw, Bus, Train
Accommodation8 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel