Find a trip
Family Taj, Tigers & Palaces FMG
India Family Adventure Tour
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Ranthambore National Park - Take two game drives in search of tigers, monkeys and sloth bears
- Agra - Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Bharatpur National Park - Spot birdlife from a cycle rickshaw
- Pachewar - Discovering a typical rural village
- Jaipur - Explore the Amber Fort and use the Observatory's giant sun dial to check the time
- Pushkar - Ride camels and climb up to Savitri Temple for sunset
- Delhi - Explore the wide streets of New Delhi and the winding market lanes of Old Delhi
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
2Old Delhi sightseeing; visit Agra Fort
3Taj Mahal tour, onto Keoladeo Ghana National Park and train to Ranthambore
4In Ranthambore: game drives
5Optional game drive before driving to Pachewar
6Drive to Pushkar with opportunity to climb up to Savitri temple
7Camel trek; drive to Jaipur
8In Jaipur visiting Amber Palace and Fortress
9Train to Delhi
10Tour ends Delhi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Taj, Tigers & Palaces trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Transport4WD, Rickshaw, Bus, Train
Accommodation8 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel