Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Indian Wildlife Adventure WSI
Searching for Tigers in India's National Parks
- Sanchi - Visit the oldest Buddhist sanctuary in existence, and Udayagiri Caves.
- Satpura - Search for the magnificent Bengal tiger by jeep, canoe and on foot
- Kanha - Three jeep safaris to find tigers and other animals in the park
- Pench - The inspiration for Kipling's 'Junlge Book' and another chance to spot tigers
- Tadoba - Three game drives in the reserve for more tiger spotting and beautiful scenery
- Mumbai - Experience a city like no other - vibrant, chaotic and colourful Mumbai
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Bhopal
2Visit Sanchi Buddhist sanctuary and Udayagiri Caves
3Drive to Satpura via the temples of Bhojpur
4Take a jeep and walking safari in Satpura National Park
5Morning canoe ride and afternoon jeep safari
6Drive to Kanha National Park
7Morning and afternoon safaris in Kanha National Park
8Early morning jeep safari. Drive to Pench
9Take two jeep safaris in Pench National Park
10Final safari in Pench and drive to Tadoba
11Morning and afternoon jeep safaris in Tadoba National Park
12Morning safari in Tadoba; fly to Mumbai
13Discover the incredible city of Mumbai
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Indian Wildlife Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date: