Find a trip
Puglia on Two Wheels CIP
Italy Cycling Holiday
- Alta Murgia National Park - Ride through a perfect example of Mediterranean Steppe to impressive castle
- Matera - Ancient city 'sassi' cave dwellings, one of Europe's oldest settlements
- Local delicacies - Primitivo wine, mozzarella di bufala, fresh antipasti
- Tastings - Visit, explanation and tastings of local bread, cheese and wine
- Centenary olive groves - Gnarly odd-shaped olive trees
- Alberobello and Monopoli - Whitewashed towns with the fairytale-like 'trulli' dwellings
- Adriatic coast - Superb coastal vistas and crystal-clear waters
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Bari Airport
2Castel del Monte and the Alta Murgia National Park
3Cycle South to Matera
4Discover the Sassi of Matera; afternoon ride to Alberobello
5Loop ride to Locorotondo and Cisternino
6Cycle Alberobello to Monopoli
7Loop ride to Savelletri
8Tour ends at Bari Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Puglia on Two Wheels trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip