Find a trip
Discover Jordan JD
Petra, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea
- Jerash - Visit one of the best-preserved Roman provincial town in the world
- Madaba and Mount Nebo - Discover Jordan's biblical heritage as we travel in the footsteps of Moses
- Petra - Spend two full days discovering the awe-inspiring 'Rose Red City'
- Wadi Rum - Camp overnight among the dunes and canyons of the desert that inspired Lawrence of Arabia
- Red and Dead Sea - Swim among the fish and corals of the Red Sea and float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
1Join tour in Amman
2Visit Roman Jerash and mosaic-clad Madaba
3To Petra; explore Shobak and Kerak Caste en route
4Explore the magnificent 'rose-red city' of Petra
5In Petra; chance to trek up the Royal Tombs
6Four wheel drive adventure in the Wadi Rum desert
7Free time in Aqaba; chance to snorkel in the Red Sea
8Float on the Dead Sea before heading back to Amman
9Tour ends in Amman
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Discover Jordan trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Tented Camp