Find a trip
Family Kasbahs and Camels FKT
Family Adventure Holiday in Morocco
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Atlas Mountains - Day hike in the High Atlas where we have lunch with a local family
- Ouarzazate - Visit the Atlas Film Studios, the film set of 'Gladiator' and 'Lawrence of Arabia'
- Tidri Dunes - Travel like a nomad on a camel in the desert and learn how to make Berber bread
- Berber Villages - Visit the villages of the Tizi n' Test pass and meet a local Berber family
- Marrakech - Explore the fascinating Medina and Djemaa El Fna square with its snake charmers and acrobats plus try out a water park
- Essaouira - Learn how to windsurf and try out painting in this artistic town
- Zagora - create your own plate in the Tamegroute pottery
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Marrakech
2Morning sightseeing tour by calesh of Marrakech
3Cross the High Atlas to Ouarzazate, visit a Film Studio and Arabic lesson
4Cycle to Ait Ben Hadou
5Drive to Zagora via Draa Valley and use an Observatory
6Camel ride into the desert, Hike the dunes and Learn how to make bread
7Across the Anti-Atlas
8Over Tizi n Test pass and Cooking a traditional Berber meal
9Hike in the Berber villages and Visit a local family for lunch
10Ouirgane to Tahanaoute via an Adventure park
11In Marrakech and Water Park
12Marrakech to Essaouira, Painting session
13In Essaouira, optional surfing lesson
14Return to Marrakech
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Kasbahs and Camels trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Also note, we have priced this trip on a direct flight with BA arriving in the afternoon. There are alternative options including with Air Maroc which flies via Casablanca and arrives late at night.
TransportMinibus, On Foot
Accommodation9 nights Premium Hotel
3 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Camping
1 night Premium Riad