This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek KC
Kilimanjaro Trek | Trekking Holiday Kilimanjaro
- Lemosho Route - Climb one of the most scenic and least busy routes.
- 8 day ascent - Maximise your summit chances by climbing slowly and allowing more time for acclimatisation.
- Uhuru Peak - Marvellous 360 degree views from the roof of Africa at 5895m!
- Shira Plateau - Traverse the wild heath and moorlands of Shira Plateau.
- Wild Camps - Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations.
- Trek crew - Climb with some of the best and most experienced leaders, guides, porters and cooks on the mountain.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Moshi
2Drive to Londorossi Gate; trek to the Lemosho Glades (2780m)
3Walk through grassy moorland to Shira Camp (3500m)
4Walk through upland desert to Moir Hut (4175m)
5Trek across lava ridges to the Lava Tower (4640m)
6Trek to our camp Karanga (4035m) via the Barranco Wall
7Trek across compacted scree slopes to Barafu Camp (4640m)
8Kilimanjaro summit ascent (5895m); desend to Millennium Camp (3790m)
9Descend through rainforest to Mweka Gate (1630m); drive to Moshi
10In Moshi; optional game drive; tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek tour available at present.
Please select a date: