Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek KC
Mount Kilimanjaro Climb
Why not extend your holiday with either four days on the exotic island of Zanzibar (trip code: KCZ) or three days on safari in some of Tanzania's finest national parks (trip code: KCS).
- Lemosho route - Climb one of the most scenic and least busy routes.
- 7 day ascent - Maximise your summit chances and enjoyment by climbing slowly and allowing more time for acclimatisation.
- Uhuru Peak - Marvellous 360 degree views from the roof of Africa at 5895m!
- Shira Plateau - Traverse the wild heath and moorlands of Shira Plateau.
- Wild camps - Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations.
- Trek crew - Climb with some of the best and most experienced leaders, guides, porters and cooks on the mountain.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip Moshi
2Trek from Lemosho Glades to Big Tree Forest Camp (2780m)
3Walk across grassy moorland to Shira One Camp (3500m)
4Walk through upland desert to Shira Two Camp (3900m)
5Trek via Lava Tower (4640m) to Barranco (3960m)
6Trek Karanga Camp (4035m) via the Barranco Wall
7Trek across compacted scree to Barafu Camp (4640m)
8Kilimanjaro summit ascent (5895m); descend to Millennium Camp (3790m)
9Descend through rainforest to Mweka Gate (1630m); drive to Moshi
10Optional game drive; trip ends in Moshi
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
- Our ascent rates are slow and safe, resulting in a much higher than average summit success rate of 95%
- The safety of our Kilimanjaro trek has been assessed by an independent medical specialist
- We include the Kilimanjaro park fees in the trip price
- Our Kili trek leaders are regularly voted as among the best in the world
- Our trek Leaders are first aid and altitude trained
- We carry oxygen cylinders and Gamow bags on all treks for emergency use
- Our local partner is a long established and reputable Kilimanjaro specialist
- Our trekking staff are from the local area - revenues from our treks benefit the local economy
- Part of the proceeds of your climb help the 'Say No to Malaria' campaign administered by our Tanzanian partner
Kilimanjaro with Explore - SAFE, RESPONSIBLE, HONEST
Accommodation2 nights Standard Lodge
7 nights Simple Camping