Find a trip
Kingdom Of The Ashanti GN
Ghana Adventure Holiday
- Kakum N.P. - A walk in the lush rainforest and the chance to join an optional exhilarating canopy tour.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region.
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants.
- Kumasi - The vibrant colours of the largest market in West Africa.
- Gold Coast Castles - The impressive 18th Century castle of Elmina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Accra
2AM at rest, sightseeing in Accra
3Drive to Koforidua and visit Shar wildlife reserve
4To Techiman via Kumasi
5To Mole National Park via Boabeng-Fiema
6Foot safaris in Mole National Park
7Exploring the Bolgatanga region
8Exploring the Bolgatanga region
9Exploring Wa region
10Exploring Wa region
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kingdom Of The Ashanti trip available at present.
Please select a date: