This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
A Journey Through Georgia And Armenia
- Garni - Walk into an impressive basalt gorge overlooked by a 1st century Hellenistic temple
- Lake Sevan - Enjoy the sublime beauty of the largest lake in the Caucasus region
- Tbilisi - Wander through the Old Town of Georgia's cosmopolitan capital
- Vardzia - Discover a fascinating and remote 12th century cave city carved out of a cliff
- Kakheti - Explore Georgia's wine region and enjoy a home-cooked lunch with a local family
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Yerevan
2From Yerevan visit the Holy City of Echmiadzin
3From Yerevan visit sites of Garni and Geghard
4From Yerevan visit Amberd Fortress
5Drive to Lake Sevan via monasteries and winery
6Drive to Tbilisi via Monastery of Haghpat
7In Tbilisi, walking tour of Old Town; free afternoon
8Drive via Mtskheta to Kutaisi via Uplistsikhe cave town
9From Kutaisi visit Gelati Monastery; free afternoon
10Drive to Bakuriani through Borjomi Gorge
11From Bakuriani; explore cave town of Vardzia
12Drive to Gudauri via Stalin's museum in Gori
13From Gudauri; walk in Kazbegi Mountains
14Drive to Telavi via Tbilisi and Kakheti wine region
15Visit farmers' market and wine factory; return to Tbilisi
16Tour ends in Tbilisi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of the Golden Fleece tour available at present.
Please select a date: