Find a trip
Laos and Cambodia Adventure
- Luang Prabang - Laid back French colonial riverside town with over 30 gilded temples
- Si Phan Don Archipelago - Cruise the 4000 islands and see South East Asia's largest waterfall
- Village Stays - Sample life in remote provincial and island villages
- Kratie - Search for the rare Irrawaddy dolphin by boat
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in the Laos capital of Vientiane
2In Vientiane, city sightseeing; free afternoon
3Fly to Luang Prabang; free afternoon
4In Luang Prabang, free day with optional excursions
5In Luang Prabang, free day with option to visit Kuang Si Waterfalls
6Fly to Pakse; visit Wat Phu Champassak; drive to Don Daeng Island
7On Don Daeng Island, free time to explore; afternoon travel to Don Khong Island
8On Don Khong Island; cruise 4,000 islands; explore Don Khone Island
9Journey over Cambodian border; take Irrawaddy dolphin safari by boat; travel to Sala Koh Trong Island
10Drive to Phnom Penh via Kompong Cham and Skuon
11In Phnom Penh, free day with option to visit the 'Killing Fields'
12Drive through provincial towns and villages to Siem Reap
13From Siem Reap, visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm
14In Siem Reap, free day with option to take boat on Tonle Sap Lake
15Tour ends in Siem Reap
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Mekong Adventures trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Boat, Flight, Ferry
Accommodation5 nights Simple Hotel
2 nights Simple Homestay
7 nights Standard Hotel