Find a tour
Laos and Cambodia Adventure
- Luang Prabang - Sleepy French Colonial riverside town with over 30 gilded temples
- Champassak - Cruise the 4000 islands and see Southeast Asia's biggest waterfall
- Hin Boun - Take a boat into the spectacular Kong Lor Cave
- Kratie - Search for the rare Irrawaddy dolphin
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Luang Prabang
2In Luang Prabang, free day with option to visit Kuang Si Waterfalls
3Drive through mountains to Vang Vieng
4In Vang Vieng, free morning; afternoon drive to Vientiane
5In Vientiane, explore the Lao capital; afternoon drive to Hin Boun
6From Hin Boun visit Kong Lor Cave; drive to Savannakhet
7Scenic drive to Pakse, visit Wat Phou Champassak; rravel to Don Khong Island
8On Don Khong Island; cruise 4000 islands
9Journey over Cambodian border to Sala Koh Trong Island
10Drive to Phnom Penh via Kampong Cham and Skuon
11In Phnom Penh, free day with option to visit the 'killing fields'
12Drive to Siem Reap
13In Siem Reap, visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm
14In Siem Reap, free day with option to take boat on Tonle Sap Lake
15Tour ends in Siem Reap
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Mekong Adventures tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Mekong Adventures based on 2 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation7 nights Simple Hotel
1 night Simple Guesthouse
1 night Basic Homestay
5 nights Standard Hotel