Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Little Tibet LT
Adventure Holiday in the Indian Himalaya
- Leh - Explore Hemis, Tikse and Tak Tak monasteries
- Alchi - Stay in a picturesque village near mighty Indus river with day walks to local villages and monasteries
- Manali - Colourful town situated in a beautiful valley
- Dharamsala - Visit the home of Tibet's exiled religious leader, the Dalai Lama
- Amritsar - Soak up the incredible atmosphere at the Sikh's holiest shrine, the Golden Temple
- Delhi - Take a rickshaw through the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk bazaar
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Amritsar
2Travel to Dharamsala, home of the Dalai Lama
3A free day to explore Dharamsala's temples
4Drive to Mandi and visit the Tilonath Temple
5Visit Nagar Castle en route to Manali
6Take a walk through villages to aid acclimatisation
7Transfer to Keylong and visit the Khardang Monastery
8Cross the Rohtang La Pass (3977m) on the way to Jespa
9Drive to Sarchu via the Baralacha La Pass (4891m)
10Experience the Gata Loops on the road to Leh
11Visit the monasteries at Thiksey, Tak Tak and Hemis
12A chance to raft on the Indus River on the way to Alchi
13Explore Saspol Caves and Rizong Monastery
14Take a walk to Likir Gompa before returning to Leh
15Fly to Delhi and explore the city
16Tour ends Delhi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Little Tibet tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Little Tibet based on 8 ratings. Read reviews