This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
The Lost Continent MD
Madagascar Wildlife Tour
- Andasibe Reserve - Track the Indri lemur and the remarkable wildlife in the primary forest of Mantadia.
- Antsirabe - Walk along a stunning crater lake in Tritriva.
- Highland Scenery - Rice paddies, villages and colourful markets.
- Ranomafana - Walk in the rainforest and observe various species of lemurs, chameleons and amphibians.
- Isalo National Park - Eplore the 'Grand Canyon' of Madagascar and meet troops of Ring-tailed lemurs.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Tana; transfer to Andasibe National Park
2Full day in Andasibe tracking lemurs and wildlife
3Discover the primary forest of Mantadia National Park
4Drive to the lively colonial town of Antsirabe
5Walk along the shores of Lake Tritriva; to Ambositra
6To Ranomafana through rural villages and rice paddies
7Track endemic wildlife in Ranomafana National Park
8Drive through savannah to Isalo National Park
9Walk amongst Isalo's canyons and curious rock outcrops
10Drive to the coastal town of Toliara; visit Zombitse
11Transfer to the fishing village of Anakao by boat
12In Anakao; chance to join a snorkelling trip in Nosy Ve
13Transfer back to Toliara and fly to Tana
14Visit the Royal Hill of Ambohimanga and the Lemur Park
15Tour ends Antananarivo
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the The Lost Continent tour available at present.
Please select a date: