Find a trip
Maldive Dhoni Cruise MC
Maldives Adventure Cruise
- Seven-day cruise - Relax on board a traditional dhoni boat, with all meals included and freshly prepared by the boat crew
- Uninhabited islands and pristine beaches - Visit unspoilt, idyllic corners of the Maldives, far away from the tourist resorts
- Remarkable snorkelling and swimming - Enjoy warm, clear water and spot manta rays, turtles and clown fish on spectacular reefs
- Traditional fishing villages - Spend time with the local people to gain an appreciation of their life in this tropical paradise
- Impressive barbeque banquet - Prepared by the boat crew on a sublime white-sand beach
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Male; cruise to the South Male Atoll
2Sail to Vavuu Atoll and explore Kuda Anbaraa Island
3Snorkel in the clear waters of the Meemu Atoll
4Cruise to Dhiggaru Island for a Bodu Beru display
5Visit the traditional village of Felidhoo
6Discover Hulhidhoo reef before sailing to Fulidhoo
7Sail to Male stopping to snorkel at Embudhoo Reef
8Tour ends in Male
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Maldive Dhoni Cruise based on 43 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour