Find a tour
Malta and Gozo Discovery MLA
Cultural Discovery Tour of Malta and Gozo
- Gozo - Two full days of varied sightseeing and short walks on Malta's unspoilt sister island
- Dwejra - Spectacular coastal scenery
- Megalithic Temples - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra
- Old Valletta - Walking tour of this historic fortified port including the Grand Master's Palace and Saint John's Co-Cathedral
- Grand Harbour Cruise and the Three Cities - Tour by boat of the spectacular Grand Harbour in Valletta and visits to the ancient cities of Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua
- Mdina - Visit this beautifully preserved Medieval city
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Malta International airport
3On Gozo; visit Dwejra, walk to Xwejni Bay. Ferry to Malta
4In Valletta; walking tour of Old City
5Walking tour of the Three Cities and Grand Harbour Cruise
6Visit Mdina, Mosta Dome and San Anton Botanical Gardens
7Visit Hagar Qim, Blue Grotto, Tal Hamrija and afternoon olive oil estate visit
8Tour ends at Malta International airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Malta and Gozo Discovery tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Malta and Gozo Discovery based on 7 ratings. Read reviews