Find a tour
Mexico & Guatemala Adventure
- Mexico City Anthropological Museum - An impressive collection of precolonial artefacts
- Oaxaca - A UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the streets and markets of this delightful colonial city
- Tikal (Guatemala) - The Maya metropolis, where temples scattered over a vast area stand out tall above the surrounding jungle
- Palenque - Arguably the most enchanting of the ancient Maya ruins, set in dense jungle
- San Cristobal de las Casas - A beautiful highland colonial market town, surrounded by modern day Maya villages
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Mexico City
2Mexico City tour including the Museum of Anthropology
3Visit the Teotihuacan Pyramids and the Basilica de Guadalupe
4Journey to Oaxaca; free to explore the colonial city
5Visit the ancient complex of pyramids of Monte Alban
6Journey to Chiapa del Corzo via Mitla
7Sumidero Canyon boat trip then head to San Cristobal
8Discover the Indian town of San Cristobal de las Casas
9Travel to Palenque via the little visited Tonina ruins
10Discover the important Mayan site of Palenque
11Drive to Frontera Corozal; travel by boat to Yaxchilan
12Head to Flores, optional boat trip on Lake Peten Itza
13Explore the great Mayan metropolis of Tikal (Guatemala)
14To San Ignacio (Belize), optional Macal River canoeing
15Drive to Belize City where the tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Contrasts of Mexico tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Contrasts of Mexico based on 3 ratings.