This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Land of the Great Khan GK
Mongolia Adventure Tour
- Naadam Festival - Spend time at Mongolia's largest annual festival
- Ulaan Baatar - Visit the Bogd Khan Palace, a simple two storey building which for many years was the tallest in Mongolia
- Karakorum - Explore Genghis Khan's ruined capital
- Erdene-Zu Monastery - Mongolia's first Buddhist centre built from the ruins of Karakorum
- Gobi Desert - Relax and soak up the endless views of the clear Mongolian skies from our ger camp
- Jalman Meadows - Try your hand at traditional archery or horse riding
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join Tour Ulaan Baatar
2Drive to Jalman Meadows
3Free time in Jalman Meadows
4Free time in Jalman Meadows
5Drive to Ulaan Baatar
6Spend time enjoying Nadaam Festival
7Naadam Festival in Ulaan Baatar
8Fly to South Gobi, explore Yol Valley
9Bayanzag dinosaur eggs
10Visit Ongi Monastery; drive to Saikhan Ovoo
11Drive to Karakorum
12Drive to Hogno Khan Mountain
13Free day in Hogno Khan
14Drive to Ulaan Baatar
15Ulaan Baatar sightseeing
16Tour ends Ulaan Baatar
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of the Great Khan tour available at present.
Please select a date: