Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Land of the Great Khan GK
Mongolia Adventure Tour
- Enjoy the unique and welcoming nomadic hospitality and experience traditional Mongolian living in ger (Mongolian yurt) accommodation
- Ulaan Baatar - In a capital city where the modern and the traditional collide, learn about Mongolia's rich cultural heritage in the museums and palaces
- Jalman Meadows and Hogno Khan Mountain - Do as much or as little as you wish in these tranquil and astonishingly beautiful spots
- Gobi Desert - Travel through one of the remotest parts of our planet and, as our driver sets off across trackless terrain, marvel at how he knows where he is going
- Karakorum - Explore Genghis Khan's ruined capital and the revived Erdene Zuu Monastery, once again alive with the sound of chanting, after being destroyed in the Stalinist purges
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join Tour Ulaan Baatar
2Drive to Hogno Khan Mountain
3Explore the monastery and waterfalls of Hogno Khan
4Visit Erdene Zu Monastery en route to Karakorum
5Drive to our camp near to Saikhan Ovoo
6Cross the Gobi Desert to Bayanzag
7Explore sand dunes en route to Dungenee
8Take a walk through the Yol Valley
9Fly to Ulaan Baatar and visit Bogd Khan Palace
10In Ulaan Baatar; afternoon drive to Jalman Meadows
11Relax or try rafting at Jalman Meadows
12Morning at Jalman; return to Ulaan Baatar
13Tour ends Ulaan Baatar
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of the Great Khan tour available at present.
Please select a date: