Find a trip
Moorish Trails SJ
Walking In Andalucia
- Canillas De Albaida - Stay in a 16th Century converted convent in this traditional Moorish village
- Rural Landscapes - Walking through a rich profusion of natural diversity, Moorish villages and the unspoilt wilderness in the heart of Andalucia
- Competa - Picturesque white-washed mountain village famous for its locally made wine and stunning views
- Cerro Verde - Panoramic views from the 1346m summit
- Granada - Option to visit the Alhambra and Generalife, examples of classic Moorish architecture and gardens
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Malaga; transfer to Canillas de Albaida
2Walk to historic town of Competa, famous for it's wine
3Hike along ancient silk route. Optional cookery demonstration
4Walk to Moorish village of Salares
5Free day; optional trips to Granada, Antequera or coast
6Ascend Cerro Verde (1346m); enjoy the panoramic views
7Rest day; optional walks
8Tour ends Malaga Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Moorish Trails trip available at present.
Please select a date: