This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Moorish Trails SJ
Walking In Andalucia
- Canillas De Albaida - Stay in a 16th Century converted convent in a traditional Moorish village
- Competa - Picturesque white-washed mountain village famous for its locally made wine and stunning views
- Rural Landscapes - Walking through a rich profusion of natural diversity, Moorish villages and the unspoilt wilderness in the heart of Andalucia
- Cerro Verde - Panoramic views from the 1346m summit
- Granada - Option to visit the Alhambra and Generalife, examples of classic Moorish architecture and gardens
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Malaga; transfer to Canillas de Albaida
2Walking to Competa
3Day walk following old silk route
4Walking through Moorish villages
5Free day; optional trips to Granada, Antequera or the coast
6Ascend Cerro Verde
8Tour ends Malaga Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Moorish Trails tour available at present.
Please select a date: