Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Imperial Cities and Desert MR
Morocco Adventure Holiday
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City
- Meknes and Rabat - Explore two fascinating imperial cities
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as Mecca of the West
- Merzouga Sand Sea - Take an optional camel ride through the impressive sand dunes of the Sahara or an overnight under the stars
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations
- The Atlas Mountains - Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa
- Essaouira - Relax in the atmospheric port town on the Atlantic coast
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Casablanca
2Visit to Hassan II Mosque and Sightseeing in Rabat; continue to Meknes
3Sightseeing in Meknes; drive to Fes via Volubilis
5Drive over the Middle Atlas to Erfoud
6Drive to Merzouga via Rissani; Afternoon optional camel ride & desert camp
7Drive to Todra Gorge area
8Optional walks in Todra Gorge
9Drive to Ait Benhaddou via El Kelaa des M’Gouna & the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs
10Drive to Ouirgane
11Drive to Essaouira via Marrakesh
12Free day in Essaouira
13Drive to Marrakech; Afternoon sightseeing tour
14Free in Marrakech
15Tour ends Marrakech
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Imperial Cities and Desert tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Imperial Cities and Desert based on 21 ratings. Read reviews