This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Namib Lodge Safari NL
Namibia Safari Tour
- Sossusvlei - The world’s highest sand dunes.
- Etosha - Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland - The impressive petrified forest and ancient rock art.
- Swakopmund - A charming coastal town with German colonial architecture.
- Cape Cross Seal Colony - An amazingly large seal colony on the Atlantic Coast.
- Waterberg Plateau - A walk in the scenic plateau to discover wildlife.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Windhoek
2Drive to Sesriem
3Exploring Sossusvlei and Sesriem Canyon
4Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
6Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
7Visit Petrified Forest; drive to Okaukuejo or Halali in Etosha National Park
8Game drives in Etosha National Park
9Game drives in Etosha National Park
10Drive to Waterberg Plateau Park
11Drive to Windhoek
12Tour ends Windhoek
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Namib Lodge Safari tour available at present.
Please select a date: