Find a trip
Namib Lodge Safari NL
Namibia Safari Tour
- Sossusvlei - The world's highest sand dunes.
- Etosha - Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland - Ancient Bushmen rock art and the Himba people.
- Swakopmund - A charming coastal town with German colonial architecture.
- Waterberg Plateau - A walk in the scenic plateau to discover wildlife.
1Join tour Windhoek
2Drive through Namib Desert to Sesrium
3Exploring the highest sand dunes in the world in Sossusvlei
4Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
5Swakopmond, Explore the colonial town or time for optional activities
6Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
7Visit Himba Village; drive towards Etosha National Park
8Game drives in Etosha National Park
9Game drives in Etosha National Park
10Visit Cheetah Conservation foundation; Waterberg Plateau Park
11morning walks or optional game drives; head to Windhoek
12Tour ends Windhoek
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Namib Lodge Safari tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Namib Lodge Safari based on 8 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportTruck, On Foot
Accommodation4 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Standard Lodge
1 night Simple Lodge
2 nights Standard Cabins
1 night Comfortable Lodge