Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Similar, but less expensive:
Have you considered?
Namib Lodge Safari + Cape Escape NLC
Namibia, Cape Town and the Garden Route
- Sossusvlei - The world's highest sand dunes.
- Etosha - Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland - The impressive petrified forest and ancient rock art.
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea.
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony.
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire the humpback whales (in season).
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Windhoek
2Drive through Namib Desert to Sesrium
3Exploring the highest sand dunes in the world in Sossusvlei
4Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
5Swakopmond, Explore the colonial town or time for optional activities
6Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
7Drive to the outskirts of Etosha
8Game drives in Etosha National Park
9Game drives in Etosha National Park
10Drive to Waterberg Plateau Park
11Morning walks or optional game drives; head to Windhoek
12Fly to Cape Town
13Join tour Cape Town
14Tour Cape Peninsula National Park
15Ascend Table Mountain; drive Stellenbosch
16Exploring the historic town of Stellenbosch and the winelands
17Scenic drive to Oudtshoorn, stopping in wine country on route
18In Oudstshoorn, exploring the Cango Caves
19Drive to Knysna, walk on pensinula looking for Seals and Dolphins
20visiting Tsitsikamma National Park, optional walks and short treks
21Game drive in Boteilierskop reserve, drive to Swellendem
22Along the ‘Whale Route’ to Cape Town
23Tour ends Cape Town
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Namib Lodge Safari + Cape Escape trip available at present.
Please select a date:
TransportTruck, On Foot
Accommodation2 nights Standard Guesthouse
10 nights Standard Hotel
4 nights Standard Lodge
1 night Simple Lodge
2 nights Standard Cabins
1 night Premium Lodge