Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Cultural Highlights of Nepal and Tibet
- Kathmandu - Explore the riverside temple complex at Pashupatinath and Buddhist Stupa at Bodnath
- Tsetang - Visit Yumbulagang Palace, the oldest dwelling place of Tibetan kings
- Samye - Take a ferry across the Tsangpo River to Tibet's first monastery
- Lhasa - Soak up at atmosphere at the dramatic Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Summer Palace
- Kumbum Stupa - View the famous paintings and sculptures inside this uniquely shaped stupa
- Tashilumpo - Reflect in the spiritual home of the Panchen Rinpoche.
1Join tour Kathmandu
4Fly to Gongkar; drive to Tsetang
5In Tsetang; visit Samye Monastery
6Drive via Mindroling Monastery to Lhasa
9Drive over the Kamba La & Karo La to Gyantse
10Visit Pala Manor; drive Shigatse (3890m)
11Drive to Shegar (4350m)
12Visit Everest Base camp; overnight in Old Tingri (4480m)
13Drive to Kerung (2800m)
15Tour ends Kathmandu
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Abode Of The God-kings trip available at present.
Please select a date: