Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Family Himalayan Discovery FDN
Nepal Family Adventure Tour
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Kathmandu - Exploring the temples of Kathmandu and counting the monkeys
- Chitwan National Park - seeing elephants and rhinos in Chitwan
- Annapurna Trek - Get away from it all whilst trekking, sleeping in teahouses along the way and having pancakes for breakfast!
- Dinner time - Being allowed to eat a curry with our fingers - true Nepalese style
- Rafting - Screaming in laughter as you travel through the rapids whilst whitewater rafting
1Join tour Kathmandu
2Morning tour of Old Kathmandu. Afternoon excursion to Swayambunath
3Morning free in Kathmandu. Afternoon drive to Kurintar
4Morning visit to Manakamana Temple with optional rafting on the Trisuli River
5Drive to Kande, then trek to Australian Camp
6Trek to Landruk within the Annapurna Conservation Area
7Trek from Landruk to Ghandruk
8Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul. Drive to Pokhara
9Free in Pokhara with options to hire a bike or take a boat ride
10Drive to Royal Chitwan National Park
11See tiger, rhino and elephant in Chitwan National Park
12Return to Kathmandu for our last night
13Tour Ends Kathmandu
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Himalayan Discovery tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Teahouse
2 nights Standard Lodge