Find a tour
Other tours you might like
India:The Golden Triangle QMG
North India Budget Adventure
- Delhi - A chance to explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro
- Agra - Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise plus free time to visit the Baby Taj or Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri - Stroll through Akbar the Great's famous deserted city
- Jaipur - Explore the sprawling Amer Fort, the incredibly accurate Observatory and the beautiful Palace of the Winds
- Pushkar - Optional sunset camel safari into the desert
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi
2AM city tour; PM train to Agra
3Taj Mahal visit
4Explore Fatehpur Sikri; Drive to Jaipur
5Amber Fort visit; lunch with a local family
6Train to Pushkar; optional camel ride
7Free morning to explore Pushkar; afternoon train to Delhi
8Tour ends Delhi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the India:The Golden Triangle tour available at present.
Please select a date:
India:The Golden Triangle based on 3 ratings.