This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
On Foot In Montenegro FO
Walking Tour In Montenegro
- Durmitor National Park - Walk amidst the spectacular landscapes of lakes and mountains
- Kotor - Spectacular UNESCO designated medieval walled town scenically located on the coast
- Skadar Lake National Park - Boat trip on the largest lake in the Balkans
- Ostrog Monastery - Visit the 17th century Ostrog monastery dramatically located on a cliff
- Virpazar - characterful village located on Skadar Lake
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to Virpazar
2Exploring Skadar Lake National Park, transfer to Zabljak
3Walking tour of the Lakes in Durmitor National Park
4Hiking the Bear Circuit
5Drive to Kotor Bay via the Monastery at Ostrog
6Morning visit to Kotor, free afternoon
7Vrmac Mountain hike
8Tour ends Dubrovnik Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the On Foot In Montenegro tour available at present.
Please select a date: