Find a trip
On Foot In The Picos De Europa PC
Hiking In The Picos De Europa
- Sotres - Stay in the highest village in the breathtaking Picos de Europa
- Covadonga - Walk via the imposing Basilica Santa Maria to the stunning glacial lakes of the Western Massif
- Naranjo De Bulnes - Trek to the base of this iconic limestone peak dating from the Paleozoic Era
- Garganta de Cares - Walk along cliff-cut pathways along this dramatic 1000m deep and twelve kilometre long gorge
- Eastern Massif - Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery on the ascent to Aldea Col at 1850m
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Asturias (Oviedo) airport; drive to Benia de Onis
2Drive to Covadonga Lakes; Walk to Ordiales viewpoint
3Walk from El Collado de la Caballar to Arenas de Cabrales
4Walk to the iconic Naranjo de Bulnes mountain
5Walk via Treviso to Urdon, La Hermida Gorge; drive to Sotres
6Drive to Puente Poncebos; walk the Cares Gorge to Cain and back; drive to Sotres
7Drive to El Teju; Walk to Caseton de Andara via Aldea Col; drive to Sotres
8Drive to Asturias (Oviedo) airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the On Foot In The Picos De Europa tour available at present.
Please select a date:
On Foot In The Picos De Europa based on 10 ratings. Read reviews