This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Similar, but less expensive:
Have you considered?
Discovery Tour In Argentina, Chile & Patagonia With Iguaçu Falls Visit
- Expedition Cruise - Three-night cruise sailing through the Beagle
- Channel between steep-sided fjords and past vast glaciers
- Iguazu Falls - South America’s most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Buenos Aires - Explore Argentina’s vibrant capital including colourful La Boca and Plaza de Mayo
- Torres Del Paine NP - Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth
- Calafate - Excursion to the magnificent Perito Moreno glacier
1Join tour Buenos Aires; PM city tour
2Fly to Ushuaia; PM free
3Excursion to Tierra del Fuego N.P., Board Expedition Ship and set sail
4Sail through Beagle and Murray Channels
5Sail to the Chilean Fjords
6Sail via Magdalena Islands and disembark in Punta Arenas; drive to Torres del Paine N.P.
7In Torres del Paine N.P.
8In Torres del Paine N.P.
9Drive to El Calafate
10Full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
11Fly to Buenos Aires; PM free
12Tour ends Buenos Aires
13Fly to Iguaçu and visit the falls
14Fly to Buenos Aires
15Tour ends Buenos Aires
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Patagonia and Chilean Fjords + Iguazu Extension tour available at present.
Please select a date: