Find a trip
Cycling Holiday In Poland
- Cycle the 'Pieniny Way' - Pedal through the spectacular cliff-cut path in the Dunajec Gorge
- Krakow - Wonderful gem of a city with magnificent medieval square
- Untouched traditional villages - Cycle places where time has stood still
- Zakopane - Charming wood-built mountain town in the Tatra Mountains
- Stary Sacz & Nowy Sacz - Two of Poland's most lovely and historic villages
- Lopuszna village- Historic centre of Gorale people
1Join trip Krakow Airport; drive to Zakopane
2Cable car and cycle via Chocholow to Nowy Targ
3Countryside cycling to Niedzica; explore the castle
4Cycle the Dunajec gorge to the spa town of Szczawnica
5Pedal though old villages and fruit gardens to Rytro
6Explore historic Stary Sacz by bike; drive Krakow
7Cycling tour of Krakow Old Town and local area
8Trip ends Krakow
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Pedalling In Poland trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation6 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel
Trip StaffExplore Tour Leader / Driver
Electric bikes (e-bikes) are available for an additional cost for the duration of the holiday (£105). You will be required to pay a refundable deposit upon collection of the e-bike in country. Please contact us for more details or to request your e-bike.