Find a tour
Peloponnese Explorer GX
Historical Tour of Greece
- Athens - Cultural capital of Greece
- Nafplion - The first capital of modern Greece
- Areopolis - The city of Ares, the Ancient Greek God of War
- Mycenae - Classic ancient site
- Mystras - Byzantine 'ghost town'
- Mani Peninsula - See unique 'tower houses' and enjoy picturesque walks
- Pylos - Relaxed old harbour town
- Ancient Olympia - Birthplace of the Olympic Games
- Delphi - Legendary site on Mount Parnassos
1Join tour Athens
4Morning in Palamidi; exploring Epidavros
5To Areopolis, via Mycenae
7In and around Areopolis
8Drive to Pylos via Mystras
10To Pylos and Ancient Olympia
12Drive to Athens
13Tour ends Athens
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Peloponnese Explorer tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Peloponnese Explorer based on 3 ratings. Read reviews