Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Peloponnese Explorer GX
Historical trip around scenic southern Greece
- Athens - Cultural capital of Greece
- Nafplion - The first capital of modern Greece
- Areopolis - The city of Ares, the Ancient Greek God of War
- Mycenae - Classic ancient site
- Mystras - Byzantine 'ghost town'
- Mani Peninsula - See unique 'tower houses' and enjoy picturesque walks
- Pylos - Relaxed old harbour town
- Ancient Olympia - Birthplace of the Olympic Games
- Delphi - Legendary site on Mount Parnassos
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Athens
2Walking tour of Athens including a visit to the Acropolis
3Bus to Nafplion with an orientation walk on arrival
4Walk to Palamidi Fortress and an excursion to Epidavros
5Drive to Areopolis via the ancient ruins at Mycenae
6Free day in Areopolis with the option to join a trip to Monemvasia
7Excursion to the Mani Peninsula including Vathia fortified village
8Drive to the harbour town of Pylos via the ruins of Medieval Mystras
9Free day in Pylos; chance to visit the Venetian fortress at Methoni
10Visit to Nestor's Palace and tour of the famed sights of Olympia
11Tour of Delphi including the Temple of Apollo
12Drive to Athens for your final evening
13Tour ends in Athens
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Peloponnese Explorer trip available at present.
Please select a date: