Find a tour
Peru Encompassed DPR
Highlights of Peru in Comfort
- Andean Explorer Train - Travel from Puno to Cusco on the Andean Explorer train watching the stunning Andean scenery from the comfort of the train
- Machu Picchu - Travel by train to the 'Lost City', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Arequipa - Discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent
- Lake Titicaca - Traverse the highest navigable lake in the world, visiting the Uros and Taquile Islands
- Sacred Valley - Unwind in this tranquil setting
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Lima; afternoon city tour.
2Fly to Arequipa; free afternoon to explore
3In Arequipa; visit the Santa Catalina Convent
4Drive to Chivay
5Visit the Colca Canyon, continue to Puno
6Boat trip on Lake Titicaca; visit Uros and Taquile Islands
7Journey on the Andean Explorer train to Cusco
8In Cusco; visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress
9Free Day in Cusco, optional Misminay village trip
10Train to Aguas Calientes; visit Machu Picchu
11More time to discover Machu Picchu (optional); train to Ollantaytambo
12In the Sacred Valley; optional whitewater rafting
13Transfer back to Cusco and fly to Lima
14Tour ends in Lima
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Peru Encompassed tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Peru Encompassed based on 7 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Train, Boat, Flight
Accommodation10 nights Comfortable Hotel
3 nights Standard Hotel