This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Similar, but less expensive:
Have you considered?
Peru Encompassed + Amazon Extension DPRA
Highlights Of Peru By Rail With Amazon Lodge Stay
- Machu Picchu - By train to the 'lost city', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Amazon - From a jungle lodge discover an exotic world of flora and fauna on foot and by canoe
- Arequipa - Discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent
- Lake Titicaca - The highest navigable lake in the world, visit Uros and Taquile islands
- Sacred Valley - Unwind in this tranquil setting
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Lima; afternoon city tour.
2Fly to Arequipa; free afternoon
3In Arequipa; visit the Santa Catalina Convent
4Drive to Chivay
5Colca Canyon; drive to Puno
6In Puno; boat trip to the Uros Islands and onto Taquile Island
7Andean Explorer train to Cusco
8In Cusco; visit Sacsayhuaman
9Free Day in Cusco
10Train to Aguas Calientes; visit Machu Picchu
11Morning re-visit Machu Picchu (optional); train to Ollantaytambo and transfer to Yucay
12In the Sacred Valley
13Fly to Amazon
14Explore Amazon Jungle
15Explore Amazon Jungle
16Early morning boat and fly to Lima
17Tour ends Lima
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Peru Encompassed + Amazon Extension tour available at present.
Please select a date: