Find a trip
On Foot in Puglia and Basilicata PU
Walking in Puglia and Basilicata
- Gargano Peninsula - Enjoy hikes in the ancient and protected Foresta d'Umbra
- Vieste - Pretty seaside resort with whitewashed buildings
- Matera's 'Sassi' - Discover the fascinating UNESCO-listed ancient troglodyte quarter
- Alberobello and Locorotondo - Walk amongst the beehive-shaped trulli houses
- Food and Wine - Sample delicious local produce and regional specialities
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Bari airport; transfer to Vieste on Adriatic coast
2Walking in the ancient forests of the Gargano Peninsula
3Coastal walking; sample local produce at a farmhouse picnic lunch
4Free day for optional walking or boat trip
5Drive to Matera; walk through Matera's Sassi and Gorge
6Day out to Alberobello and Locorotondo with olive oil tasting
7Walk along the Matera Gorge; enjoy a farmhouse lunch
8Transfer to Bari airport where tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the On Foot in Puglia and Basilicata tour available at present.
Please select a date:
On Foot in Puglia and Basilicata based on 5 ratings. Read reviews