Find a trip
A Cycling Trip From The Pyrenees To The Mediterranean And Barcelona
Among the many highlights featured on this tour, we particularly mention:
- Self-guided trip - relax and enjoy the routes at your own pace
- Foothills of the Pyrenees - Beautiful cycling along tranquil 'greenways'.
- Girona - Exploring medieval backstreets.
- Volcano Natural Park - Calderas, forests and rivers.
- St Feliu De Guixols - Relaxing on the Mediterranean Coast.
- Barcelona - Catalonia’s grand capital city.
2Cycling to Sant Joan de Les Abadesses and Olot
3Cycling in the Garrotxa National Park
4Cycling to Girona; explore on foot
5Cycling to Sant Feliu de Guixos
6Free day on coast; optional cycle to Tossa del Mar
8Trip ends Barcelona
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Pyrenees to the Med - Self-Guided trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Self-Guided - Travel at your own pace and independently, not as part of a group or with a group leader. Bike hire is included and you are fully supported by route notes, hotel reservations and luggage transfers.
Please contact us for prices on 0844 875 1890.