Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Rainforest Adventure FCC
Family Adventure Holiday In Costa Rica
- Volcanoes - See an active volcano at Arenal
- Wildlife - Wake up to the call of a howler monkey. Be the first to spot a crocodile
- Cloudforest - Opportunity to experience the 'hanging bridges' through the tree tops in Monteverde. Look for the local exotic bird, the quetzal. Visit a conservaation project in Santa Elena
- Jungle - Cruise along the waterways in Tortuguero and learn about the rainforest
- Golden beaches - Share the beach with sun-bathing iguanas and capuchin monkeys in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Guayabo - Visit an old Indian ceremonial site
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour San Jose
2Trip to Volcan Poas National Park and city tour in San Jose
3Drive to Turrialba via a visit to a reptile park
4In Turrialba with visit to an Indian ceremonial centre
5Drive and boat cruise through the jungle waterways to Tortugueroto
6View turtles laying their eggs in Tortuguero National Park
7Boat along the system of jungle waterways to Puerto Viejo
8Drive to Arenal area via a nature reserve at the foot of an active volcano
9In Arenal area with optional whitewater rafting or walking to a waterfall
10Drive to Monteverde cloud forest with optional forest walk
11Visit Santa Elena Reserve with freetime to try a canopy tour or wire walkways
12Drive to Manuel Antonio National Park along the Pacific coast
13In Manuel Antonio park area famed for its beautiful beaches and rich wildlife
14Manuel Antonio National Park. Drive to San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Rainforest Adventure tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Rainforest Adventure based on 2 ratings.
Why Book this tour
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Lodge