Find a tour
Family Rainforest Adventure FCC
Family Adventure Holiday In Costa Rica
- Volcanoes - Discover active volcanoes and gigantic craters
- Wildlife - Look out for some of the world's weirdest and most wonderful creatures, such as howler monkeys, sloths and beautifully-coloured birds
- Monteverde - 'Fly' through the canopy of this cloud forest; Spot the famous quetzal bird
- Jungle - Cruise along the waterways of the Tortuguero 'mini Amazon'
- Golden beaches - Share the beach with sun-bathing iguanas and capuchin monkeys in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Guayabo - Visit an ancient Indian ceremonial site
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour San Jose
2Trip to Volcan Poas National Park and city tour in San Jose
3Drive to Turrialba visiting the city of Cartago, a ceremonial centre and a reptile park
4In Turrialba with optional full day rafting
5Drive and boat cruise through the jungle waterways to Tortuguero
6View turtles laying their eggs in Tortuguero National Park
7Visit La Tirimbina for a chocolate tour
8Drive to Arenal area via a nature reserve at the foot of an active volcano
9In Arenal area with optional whitewater rafting or walking to a waterfall
10Drive to Monteverde cloud forest, cooking lesson and optional forest walk
11Visit Santa Elena Reserve with free time to try a canopy tour or wire walkways
12Drive to Manuel Antonio National Park along the Pacific coast
13In Manuel Antonio park area famed for its beautiful beaches and rich wildlife
14Manuel Antonio National Park. Drive to San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Rainforest Adventure tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Family Rainforest Adventure based on 4 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Lodge