This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Cycle The Camino De Santiago CCDS
Santiago Cycling Tour
- The legendary Camino de Santiago route - Varied beautiful scenery and cultural highlights as we cherry pick the best bits of the route
- Santiago De Compostela - Lively historic town and 'holy shrine' of the pilgrims
- Leon - Imposing Gothic Cathedral with stunning stained glass windows
- Astorga - Magnificent Bishop's Palace designed by Antoni Gaudi
- Cruz de Ferro - The famous iron cross at the highest point of the Camino
- O Cebreiro - Charming mountain village with cobbled streets, round stone thatched houses and picturesque valley views
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Bilbao
2Drive to Leon for sightseeing; cycle from Santovenia to Astorga
3Cycle to Molinaseca
4Transfer to O'Cebreiro; cycle to Samos
5Cycle to Portomarin
6Cycle to Arzua
7Cycle from Arzua into Santiago; free afternoon
8Tour ends Santiago de Compostela
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle The Camino De Santiago tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Why Book this tour