Find a trip
Cycle The Camino De Santiago CCDS
Santiago Cycling Tour
- The legendary Camino de Santiago route - Beautiful scenery and cultural highlights as we cherry pick the best bits of the route
- Santiago De Compostela - Lively historic town and 'holy shrine' of the pilgrims
- Leon - Imposing Gothic Cathedral with stunning stained glass windows
- Astorga - Magnificent Bishop's Palace designed by Antoni Gaudi
- Cruz de Ferro - The famous iron cross at the highest point of the Camino
- O Cebreiro - Charming mountain village with cobbled streets, round stone thatched houses and picturesque valley views
- Pilgrims' certificate - Claim your official 'compostela' certificate for completing the final 200km by bike (provided you cycle the optional extra on day 4)
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts in Bilbao
2Drive to Leon for sightseeing; cycle across the high plateau to Astorga
3Cycle the rolling landscapes of the Bierzo mountains to Molinaseca
4Transfer to O'Cebreiro; cycle the rural heart of Galicia to Samos
5Cycle to Portomarin via the medieval village of Sarria
6Cycle to Arzua; chance to try traditional Galician dish of octopus
7Cycle from Arzua into Santiago; free afternoon
8Tour ends Santiago de Compostela
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle The Camino De Santiago trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip