Find a tour
Two Week Cultural Discovery Tour In Senegal and Gambia With River Cruise
- Djoudj - One of the most important bird sanctuaries in the world.
- Gambia River - A two day cruise on the mighty Gambia River through tropical forest, bamboo groves, rice paddies and mangroves.
- Saloum Delta - Explore the river delta by traditional pirogue through mangroves and aquatic birds.
- Isle de Goree - A tranquil island rich in history and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Fadiout - A charming fishing village entirely constructed with shells.
- Saint Louis - Visit a 19th century French colonial town by caleche.
- Wassu Stone Circles - Ancient burial sites and megalithic circles.
1Join tour Dakar (Senegal)
2Ferry to the island of Goree; visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site
3Visit the Pink Lake then transfer to St. Louis
4In St Louis; visit the charming French colonial town
5Visit the Langue de Barbarie on a motorised pirogue
6Drive to Georgetown (Gambia); visit Touba Mosque en route
7Cruise on Gambia River; visit Wassu Stone Circles
8Cruise to Tendaba
9At Tendaba; Kiang West and Baobolong Wetland Reserve
10Drive to Saloum Delta (Senegal)
11In Saloum Delta National Park, pirogue trip; north through the Delta
12Drive via Fadiout to Dakar
13Tour ends in Dakar
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Senegal and Gambia River Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Senegal and Gambia River Cruise based on 4 ratings. Read reviews
Transport4WD, Bus, Boat
Accommodation5 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Guesthouse
1 night Simple Rondavels
1 night Basic Boat
4 nights Standard Rondavels