Find a trip
Serengeti Lodge Safari + Zanzibar Island TLZ
Serengeti And Zanzibar Safari
- Serengeti - The most iconic and prolific national park in Africa.
- Zanzibar - The exotic Spice Island and the charming Stone Town.
- Great Rift Valley and Olduvai Gorge - Spectacular geological features and the 'Cradle of Mankind'.
- Ngorongoro Crater - The world's largest complete caldera home to rhino, buffalo and leopard.
- Tarangire - Herds of elephants and tree climbing lions in baobab dotted plains.
- Zanzibar - The Spice Island and the narrow streets of Stone Town.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Arusha
2Drive to Manyara NP; game drive
3Game drives in the Serengeti
4Game viewing in the Serengeti
5To Ngorongoro Conservation area and Karatu
6In Ngorongoro Crater; drive to Karatu
7Drive to Tarangire NP; game drive
8Drive to Arusha; fly to Zanzibar and transfer to Nungwi
9Free day in Nungwi. Optional activities include snorkelling, a dhow cruise and cycling
10Transfer to Stone Town; optional city tour
11Free day in Stone Town or optional spice tour
12Tour ends Stone Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Serengeti Lodge Safari + Zanzibar Island trip available at present.
Please select a date: