This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Active Slovenia FSV
Slovenia Active Family Adventure
- Tolmin - Canyoning and cycling through the gorges and valleys of northwestern Slovenia
- Whitewater Rafting - Explore the beautiful Soca Valley from the waters of the 'Emerald River'
- Lake Bled - Enjoy some time in the beautiful resort town of Lake Bled
- Lake Bohinj - Kayaking and walking in Triglav National Park
- Mount Vogel - Take the cable car up Mount Vogel and enjoy the spectacular landscapes of the Julian Alps
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Ljubljana and drive to Tolmin. Afternoon sightseeing
2Rafting down the Soca River
3Explore Tolmin by bike
4Canyoning in the Tolmin Area
5Drive to Lake Bled then travel by local bus to Lake Bohinj
6Kayaking and walking around Lake Bohini
7Optional visit to Mount Vogel
8Drive to Ljubljana Airport where the tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Active Slovenia tour available at present.
Please select a date: