Find a trip
Alpine Lakes Of Slovenia SO
Highlights of Slovenia trip
- Lake Bled - Picturesque town with an attractive lake and islet
- Triglav National Park - Walks in the Julian Alps from tranquil Lake Bohinj and the chance to participate in mountain biking or whitewater rafting
- Ljubljana - Majestic baroque capital city
- Skofja Loka - One of the most beautiful small towns in Slovenia
- Bohinjska Bistrica to Nova Gorcia - One of the most scenic train journeys in Slovenia
- Skocjan Caves - Spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Piran - Venetian Gothic architecture of this old Adriatic town
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia
2Visit Medieval Skofja Loka and free time at Lake Bled
3Walk to Savica Waterfall in the beautiful Triglav National Park
4Free day at Lake Bohinj; option to go walking or join other activities
5Scenic train ride to Nova Gorica and visit to Skocjan Caves
6Free day in Piran to explore and enjoy the nearby beaches
7Visit to Predjama Castle en route to Ljubljana
8Tour ends in Ljubljana
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Alpine Lakes Of Slovenia trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip