Find a trip
Snow-shoeing in the Picos de Europa SPC
Winter walking in the Picos
- Winter Wonderland - Snow shoeing through some of the most dramatic landscapes in northern Spain
- Covadonga - Visit the imposing Basilica Santa Maria and walk around the stunning glacial lakes of the Western Massif
- Fuente De - Ride the longest unsupported cable car in the world for dramatic views over the valley 1,834m below
- Bulnes - Remote and picturesque high mountain village
- Garganta del Cares - Dramatic one kilometre deep, twelve kilometre long gorge
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Asturias Airport. Drive to Sotres
2Snow shoe up to the Refugio Andara (1,700 metres)
3Explore the Teju and Nevandi Valleys. Overnight in Espinama
4Ride the Fuente De cable car. Snow shoe back to Sotres via the Aliva Valley
5Snow shoe to Pandebano, Bulnes and Poncebos via the Texu Gorge
6Walk the Garganta del Cares Gorge
7Snowshoe to Tielve. Drive to Oviedo
8Trip ends in Oviedo
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Snow-shoeing in the Picos de Europa trip available at present.
Please select a date: