Find a tour
Family Discover South Africa FCP
South Africa Family Adventure Holiday
- Schotia Game Reserve - Search for lion and leopard on a game drive.
- Teniqua Treetops - Stay in a unique eco-tented tree house; sleep, eat and shower up in the canopy of the forest all surrounded by birdsong and butterflies.
- Table Mountain - Take a walk to the top of the iconic Table Mountain and see the city and landscape from the top.
- Cape Town - Have a guided tour around a museum describing life under apartheid from an ex-resident
- Hermanus and Plattenberg Bay - Spot humpback whales and dolphins (in season).
- Tsitsikamma National Park - An exciting walk in a beautiful marine and forest park along the famous Garden Route.
- Oudtshoorn - Visit the Cango Cave and an ostrich farm.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Cape Town, Boulders Beach, Hout Bay
2Table Mountain and Robben Island
3Free morning with optional aquarium visit. Afternoon skateboard park visit
4Cape Point, District Six Museum and whale watching Breede River
5Rafting along the Breede River
6Oudtshoorn and Cango Caves
7Ostrich Farm and Tree house accommodation
8Knysna and Plettenberg Bay
9Free morning around Plettenberg Bay and beach with afternoon elephant sanctuary
10Water park and Tsitsikamma Marine Park
11Schotia Game Reserve
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Discover South Africa tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Family Discover South Africa based on 5 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Transport4WD, Bus, Boat, Ferry
Accommodation3 nights Standard Guesthouse
2 nights Simple Camping
2 nights Standard Lodge
1 night Standard Bungalow
2 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Standard Cabins