This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Cape Escape CP
South African Adventure
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea.
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony.
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning,rugged mountains.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire the humpback whales (in season).
- Botelierskop - A reserve home to rhino, buffalo, giraffe and orphan predators.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Cape Town
2Tour Cape Peninsula National Park
3Ascend Table Mountain; drive Stellenbosch
5Drive to Oudtshoorn
7Drive to Knysna
8In Knysna; visit Tsitsikamma Park
9Visit Botelierskop Private Game reserve, drive to Swellendam
10Along the ‘Whale Route’ to Cape Town
11Tour ends Cape Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cape Escape tour available at present.
Please select a date: