Find a tour
Cape Escape CP
South African Adventure
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea.
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony.
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire the humpback whales (in season).
- Botelierskop - A reserve home to rhino, buffalo, giraffe and orphan predators.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Cape Town
2Tour Cape Peninsula National Park
3Ascend Table Mountain; drive Stellenbosch
4Exploring the historic town of Stellenbosch and the winelands
5Scenic drive to Oudtshoorn, stopping in wine country on route
6In Oudstshoorn, exploring the Cango Caves
7Drive to Knysna, walk on pensinula looking for Seals and Dolphins
8visiting Tsitsikamma National Park, optional walks and short treks
9Game drive in Boteilierskop reserve, drive to Swellendem
10Along the ‘Whale Route’ to Cape Town
11Tour ends Cape Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cape Escape tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Cape Escape based on 10 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Standard Lodge