Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Cape Escape CP
Cape Town and the Garden Route
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea.
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony.
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire the humpback whales (in season).
- Botelierskop - A reserve home to rhino, buffalo, giraffe and orphan predators.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Cape Town
2Tour Cape Peninsula National Park
3Ascend Table Mountain; drive Stellenbosch
4Exploring the historic town of Stellenbosch and the winelands
5Scenic drive to Oudtshoorn, stopping in wine country on route
6In Oudstshoorn, exploring the Cango Caves
7Drive to Knysna, walk on pensinula looking for Seals and Dolphins
8visiting Tsitsikamma National Park, optional walks and short treks
9Game drive in Boteilierskop reserve, drive to Swellendem
10Along the ‘Whale Route’ to Cape Town
11Tour ends Cape Town
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cape Escape trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Standard Lodge