Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
South India Explorer QDS
South India Budget Adventure Tour
- Mamallapuram - Discover World Heritage ruins and the colonial grandeur of Pondicherry
- Madurai - Join the worshippers at the vibrant Meenakshi Temple
- Kerala Backwaters - Cruise through the beautiful backwaters
- Kochi - Watch fishermen bring in the days catch as the sun sets
- Ooty - Ride the Toy Train and explore the hill station of the British Raj
- Hampi - Explore the temples and ruins of the ancient Vijayanagar capital
- Goa - Relax in the Portuguese influence coastal town
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Chennai Airport
2Take a walking tour to the Shore Temple of Mamallapuram
3Free time to explore before overnight train to Madurai
4Time to explore Madurai's Meenakshi Temple
5Drive across the Cardamom Hills to Quilon
6Take a motorboat through backwaters to our homestay
7Drive to Kochi and explore the fort area
8Visit the Jewish Quarter or see Kathakali dancing
9Travel to the hill station of Ooty
10Take a ride on the Toy Train
11Travel by public bus to Mysore
12Discover Mysore before the sleeper train to Hospet
13Transfer to the ancient Vijayangar capital, Hampi
14A free day to explore the ruins and temples of Hampi
15Take the day train to Goa
16Free time to explore Panjim or relax on the beach
17Tour ends in Goa
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the South India Explorer trip available at present.
Please select a date: