This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Spain To Morocco Adventure
- Travel with the locals - A journey by train to discover the highlights of Andalucia and Morocco.
- Ronda - One of the original 'Pueblos Blancos' and El Tajo Gorge.
- Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil and Grazalema - Fortified Moorish villages and picturesque white washed buildings.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as 'Mecca of the West'.
- Marrakech - The vibrant souks of the 'Red City' and the iconic Djemaa el Fna Square.
1Join tour in Malaga
2Train or bus to Ronda
3Visit Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil and Grazalema
4Andalucia Express to Algeciras and ferry to Tangier
5Morning train to Fes; afternoon in Fes
6Guided walking tour of Fes; optional visit to Volubilis
7Train to Rabat
8Train to Marrakech via Casablanca
9Walking tour of Marrakech; PM free
10Free in Marrakech; optional visit to High Atlas
11Tour ends Marrakech
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Moorish Spain To Marrakech tour available at present.
Please select a date: