Find a tour
Spain to Morocco Adventure
- Granada - The magnificent Alhambra Palace, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture.
- Cordoba - The Unesco World Heritage old town and the remarkable Mezquita.
- Ronda - One of the original 'Pueblos Blancos' and El Tajo Gorge.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as 'Mecca of the West'.
- Marrakech - The vibrant souks of the 'Red City' and the iconic Djema-el Fna Square.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Malaga
2To Cordoba; discover the old town and explore the remarkable Mezquita
3In Granada; take a guided tour of the magnificent Alhambra Palace
4Free time in Granada in the morning; afternoon sightseeing in Ronda
5Visit the picturesque Andalucian 'pueblo blancos' (white villages) of Setenil, Zahara La Sierra and Grazalema
6Travel by train through rolling countryside; take a ferry to Tangier and visit the medina
7To Fes, the cultural capital of Morocco
8Guided walking tour of Fes through its souks and tanneries; chance to visit Roman Volubilis
9Train to Rabat; city tour through the highlights of the atmospheric capital city
10Train to Marrakech via Casablanca; chance to visit the famous King Hassan II Mosque
11Walking tour of Marrakech through colourful souks and the iconic Djema El Fna Square
12Free time in Marrakech; chance to join a day trip to the High Atlas
13Tour ends Marrakech
We have the following different versions of the Moorish Spain to Marrakech tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Moorish Spain to Marrakech based on 4 ratings. Read reviews