Find a trip
Southern Spain - Walks and Wine SWW
Walking and wine tasting in Southern Spain
- Local wines - Sample wines at simple rural bodegas and sophisticated international winehouses
- Rural hill walks - Through Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama National Park, and the Sierra de Grazalema
- Ronda - Explore this fascinating historic town built on two sides of a ravine
- Donana National Park - Visit park's visitor centre and walk through nearby wetland, home to local and migratory birds
- Sanlucar de Barrrameda - Discover this authentic town situated on a pretty beach and estuary
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Malaga
2Explore Malaga's Old Town. Travel to 'white town' of Competa
3Walk in national park. Wine tasting at local bodega
4Walk through canyon from Ronda to bodega in old monastery
5Walk in Sierra de Grazalema. Visit Arcos de la Frontera
6Visit to Jerez, including international sherry winehouse
7Donana National Park Visitors Centre. Wetland walk by estuary
8Brandy tasting. Walk along beachfront in Cadiz
9Trip ends in Seville
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Southern Spain - Walks and Wine trip available at present.
Please select a date: