Find a tour
Tailormade Discover the Omo Valley TMET3
Tailormade Discover The Omo Valley
- An adventurous trip into little-visited, remote parts of Ethiopia
- Visit the most famous of Ethiopia's indigenous tribes, the Mursi
- Explore Lake Abiata and Lake Langano - spotting hippos and beautiful birdlife
- Discover the fascinating and often extreme cultures and traditions of local tribes
- Relax on the shores of Lake Langano and explore nearby nature reserves
What the papers say
National Geographic Traveller 'On a Spiritual High'
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Fly to Ethiopia
3Journey to Jinka
5Journey by road to Turmi
7Drive to Arba Minch via Konso
8Langano Beach Resort
9Rift Valley Lakes
10Fly to the UK
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Discover the Omo Valley tour available at present.
Please select a date: